Got the new TTM memory allocator code integrated with OpenChrome DRM

Finally, I got the new TTM memory allocator code merged with OpenChrome DRM.  The code now compiles without syntax errors.  As expected, it could not boot the X Server the first time or the second time I tried it.  I am still working on getting it to work properly, and I expect this to take a week or two.  Code commit will probably not happen for 2 to 3 weeks.  Anyway, this is a huge step forward for OpenChrome Project, and my other future underserved graphics device revival projects.

1 thought on “Got the new TTM memory allocator code integrated with OpenChrome DRM

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s